Food is culture, love, and joy.
A healthy relationship with food is essential to a person’s well-being.
What we eat each day has an influence on overall health that becomes incredibly powerful over your lifespan.
It’s important to understand that there are no “good” or “bad” foods, rather, it is important to look at what you eat over the course of your life.
At Qwibil we work with you to create a long-term nutrition plan that works for you, without demonizing certain foods, without turning eating into a stressful and joyless process.
Here is how we can help:
- Optimize digestive function to reduce gas, bloating, indigestion, acid reflux, diarrhea and constipation.
- Identify foods you are sensitive to. Eating these foods may not cause obvious symptoms like a food allergy will, instead it is akin to a smoldering fire. Eating foods you are sensitive to can cause digestive problems, skin problems, fatigue, brain fog and difficulty maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Create a working diet plan that is unique to your needs. Fine tune this plan over time to create a system that works!
- Teach nutrition concepts. We’ll cover some of these in office visits, and our Social Media posts. Some clients will be best served by seeing a nutritionist in addition to office visits.
- Body positive health focus. We focus on helping you nourish a body that you enjoy living in, whatever size and fitness level you are.
- Many people take unnecessary or ineffective supplements. Eliminate guesswork, we will help select high-quality nutritional supplements that are appropriate for you.
- Aid in a fat-loss plan, when desired. Nutrition and dietary choice is required for fat loss and keeping excess weight off long term.
We look forward to meeting you at Qwibil Natural Healing Clinic!